The Law Firm of Pacchiana Parravicini and Associates provides legal advice to companies and employers on matters related to social welfare law:
- Tax and welfare obligations;
- Reporting requirements in case of establishment/termination of labour relations and/or collaboration;
- Unemployment benefits, (NASPI);
- Assistance with adverse inspection procedures, injunctions and debt notices;
- Assistance with monocratic conciliation procedures;
- Assistance before the courts and administrative bodies.